Tuesday

Tuesday 20th November 1807

Dear Diary,
I am concerned about Mr Ashforth. I have heard nothing since his last epistle in which he stated his intention to call upon us. What can be detaining him? Every time I hear the approach of a barouche my heart leaps with excitement but then shattered by disappointment when it is not he. Today, it was Fanny's turn to be visited upon by a prospective suitor, a Mr Pratt. I had not heard him arrive and came upon him in the drawing room nonchalantly stroking Fanny's pussy. He has no chin! When he had gone I implored, dear Fanny, to only encourage those who possessed chin's at least. She replied that he had boasted of his balls and said that she had heard rumours that recently one had been magnificent. I cannot deny my interest was peeked at this news. Maybe if Fanny continues to flutter her eyelashes we will get to experience Mr Pratt's balls.

No comments: